Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game doesn't load, stuck on "Loading data from server 7/40"

Answers

• stevieb216
    stevieb216 Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Name Dropper First Answer

I opened a ticket as well and got the same reply. It's ridiculous to ask users to turn off their anti-virus! I work in tech and I know my boss would not be happy if I asked my user base to do that.

Also FWIW, I tried it and it didn't fix the issue either.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't fix anything either.

• WatersAbove47
    WatersAbove47 Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 5 Answers 10 Comments

I’m getting so impatient with them. It’s impossible to find information on what’s actually going on. They are insanely useless when it comes to keeping us updated. Imagine I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on cards and can’t even play the stupid game

• WatersAbove47
    WatersAbove47 Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 5 Answers 10 Comments

They need somewhere where we can actually get updated on what’s going on with this issue. This is insane.

• jackychn
    jackychn Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper First Answer 5 Likes

I managed to make it work. I uninstalled it, cleared the game cache and then reinstalled it in a new location. Previously I had installed it on the internal disk, but now I put it on the external disk and it starts. Try changing the installation path.

• HandsomePrints
    HandsomePrints Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Answers 10 Comments 5 Likes

I tried uninstalling it from the internal disk and putting on the external disk, but still running into the same problem. I used the install file that I downloaded on Tuesday though, maybe they updated the file, I'll try that.