Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Scarlet Violet DLC version exclusives?

RiqMoran
RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Trying to decide which one of my games to buy the DLC for. But I haven't seen information regarding version exclusives documented anywhere. Leaning towards Scarlet, but I don't want to buy the dlc only to find out later I miss out on something exclusive to Violet.

Comments

• your_ethanlac
    your_ethanlac Member Posts: 18
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper First Answer

For the current DLC, Gliscor is exclusive to Scarlet, and Ambipom is exclusive to Violet. Gliscor is way better than Ambipom, so that's a point in Scarlet's favor. The only others I know about are Cramorant for Scarlet and Morpeko for Violet.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Why doesn't buying the DLC unlock it for both games? It's bad enough that they still get away with selling two versions of the same game. They expect people to buy the DLC twice too?

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

I really dislike versions and everything about them especially exclusives.

Gonna hold out for a bit longer until it's clear what i can shiny hunt in which version.

• Chenche98
    Chenche98 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Alguien que tenga el dlc del purpura me pasa un morpeko porfa?

• BidoofDude11
    BidoofDude11 Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Comment

I would go with the violet one but as i type this comment the dlc's for the games ha already came out but i prefer violet

much better than scarlet even tho scarlet is supposedly the superior one but the exclusives dont matter at all its just one pokemon.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Yeah, the only exclusives to Part 1 are Cramorant and Gligar for Scarlet and Morpeko and Aipom for Violet. It's real sad because I was looking forward to easily shiny hunting Cramorant with the outbreaks.