Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favourite moment in Pokémon?

UnovanZorua
UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Was it battling Red atop Mount Silver? Catching all the Unown in HGSS? Finishing SV's main story? Or even just doing all the Pokéstar studios movies?

Or anything else, even outside of the mainline games. What moment do you treasure the most?

Comments

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Trying to catch a good natured gratina with ultra balls. Can you tell I played platinum recently 😀

• Pokepro1091
    Pokepro1091 Member Posts: 16
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

Obviously my first shiny which was a buizel in legends arceus

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Can't speak to any one specific moment, but here are a few:

• The moment where my White 2 team clicked into place- from a team I was struggling to work with to one of the best teams I've used in any Pokemon game.
    • Facing down N as one of my OCs in White.
  • Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

My favorite moments in Pokemon are when I take the time to play with my Pokemon in Pokemon Shield's Camp or PLA. My second favorite time was when I found 2 shiny spheal at a Massive Mass Outbreak, and I'd been hunting them for the whole winter break.

• JoeyyRattata
    JoeyyRattata Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

I don't have one.. that I can remember anyway... I've played from the beginning but those memories are lost to me. Maybe I'll pick it back up again and try to make new memories.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hi Trainers, I've enjoyed hearing all the great memories! Thank you for sharing!

• JuliusVercelli
    JuliusVercelli Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees Photogenic First Answer Name Dropper

The Ending in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Red Rescue Team) was one of my first times crying during a video game. I have a lot of love for that game.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

My favourite memory is hatching a Shiny Rowlet that took almost the whole day.

• Pokemonfan_2011
    Pokemonfan_2011 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper
  • RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Right now? Finding out that pokemon can just dip out of battle turn 1 and evaporate into thin air after walking up to a shiny snorunt. I mean I knew abra and stantler could do that at that point in the game. But I really was not expecting Snorunt to do so.