Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Many expanded trainers and energies missing

Most of expanded format only trainers and energy cards aren't available in the expanded format: you can craft them, but the game doesn't allow you to play it. Right now i found: Computer search, N, Pokemon Ranger, trainer's mail, VS seeker, Proffessor's letter, float stone, sky field, Silent lab and double dragon energy. All of these cards aren' banned in normal expanded, so i don't know why i can't use them on live

Also, if you import computer search from a deck list the game automatically puts it with the pokemon cards instead of the trainer cards, i dunno why

Comments

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

The Expanded beta is only Sun & Moon on currently. That part isn't really a bug, but expected behaviour for now.

The Computer Search thing does sound like a bug, but sort of minuscule when the beta doesn't include it currently.

There's enough bugs with the engine, networking, and Standard cards that they're focus seems to be there and Expanded is still currently an afterthought.

• Falletto
    Falletto Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

• Falletto
    Falletto Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

• GalactiChoir
    GalactiChoir Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

There are Pokémon missing as well. Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon with their elemental effect abilities. Wally, that Surperion grass serpent guy lol. The list goes on.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
    edited November 2022 #6

@GalactiChoir Again, you can't see anything older than Sun & Moon if the filter is set to Expanded. You have to make it show all...

• Clear_ZERO
    Clear_ZERO Member Posts: 23
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Likes

Computer Search and a few other ACE SPECS are under Pokemon tab as of now.

All BW-on Cards are transferred, you have to hit the All tab under Standard Expanded to see them.