Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Scarlet & Violet: Pokémon Favorite

Options
YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes

In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, I brought very incredible Pokémon, my favorite of these Pokémon is Fuecoco, he is very cute and a captivating Pokémon, but I confess that I also love Sprigatito, she is very cute and captivating too, and I love her way, and Quaxly too, which is pretty cool, I also love Pawmi, he's currently at the top of my favorite Electric-type Pokemon

Comments

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

My top three right now would probably be:

Kilowattrel- love Flying types and Kilowattrel is the best of Paldea's flying types imo.

Arboliva- a very elegant Grass Pokemon

Clodsire- while not as "elegant" as some of my other favorites, who can't love the donut boi?

• GeneralScout
    GeneralScout Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Lokix - Very cool bug, also has a cool rare move (axe kick)

Bellibolt - Goofy frog

Sandy Shocks - Funniest paradox pokemon to me, Magneton walking just feels so off

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

There's a few good ones. Let's see. Tinkaton, Meowscarada, Roaring Moon, Iron Valiant. and Ceruledge.

• SatyaOWFT
    SatyaOWFT Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

All of the Paradox Pokemon for sure, they all either look really cool or really silly. Apart from that, ofc the main series legendaries, all of the starters, but for sure my absolute favorite from this generation is Tinkaton.

• BorealRookidee
    BorealRookidee Member Posts: 12
    First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

My absolute favorites from this gen are Great Tusk, Iron Valiant, Kilowattrel (although I think it should have been named Alboltross), Skeledirge, Cetitan, Cyclizar, the Nacli line, Walking Wake, Iron Moth, Toedscruel, Kingambit, Koraidon and Miraidon.

My least favorite Pokemon this gen are the Pawmi line. They're just boring, IMO.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

My favourite is robot Hydreigon (Iron Jugulis).

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

My top 3 are:

Dachsbun: Not only is it really cute, but my Dachsbun has carried me through nearly every major event in the game.

Clodsire: Need I say more?

Orthworm: Clodsire but as a worm

• MisterSkullGame
    MisterSkullGame Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Dachsbun: Well baked boy.

Garganacl: I just think he's cool.

Armarouge: Mega Man.

Wattrel: Miniature Zaptos.

Scovillain: I like spicy food.

Revavroom: Drift.

Tatsugiri: Is sushi.

Clodsire: Perfection.

Sandy Shocks: Punk Rock.

Iron Bundle: Better Delibird.

Baxcalibur: Godzilla

Gholdengo: Spirit of capitalism.

Chi-Yu: I never thought I needed a fire fish.

Koraidon and Miraidon: I would rob a Subway store for them.

• RatherDapperFox
    RatherDapperFox Member Posts: 3
    First Answer First Comment
    Options

It's so hard to chose just one...

Meowscarada is definitely in, with an award for "opinion most improved." I didn't like the design when it first revealed because, really? ANOTHER bipedal starter? But the more I saw about the games the more I came to appreciate the design, to the point that when I FINALLY got Violet, Sprigatito was my choice of starter.

Houndstone is adorable and I love him with all my heart. He is a heavy hitter on my current team, and I've dubbed him "The Janitor." When the rest of the team falls through, Houndstone comes to clean up. Terastallize (Ghost) -> Last Respects with 3 or 4 fainted teammates usually does the trick. Plus his Ghost Terastallization is perfect, what with the little crystal ghost coming up out of his tombstone!

Dragapult is also easily on this list. Living with Dreepy/Drakloak for 40 levels was... painful. Dragapult makes up for it 10x over. Not only is the design cute, it's also got major "cool" factor. He's fast, and he hits hard.

Can't leave this post without an honorable mention for Brambleghast. What a cutie! Bramblin was adorable, but definitely wouldn't have made it on my team if it didn't kick so much butt when it evolved! It's falling behind the rest of my team in terms of survivability right now, but it makes up for that by hitting hard and being pretty dang fast.

I love my whole team this generation, I've been having so much fun putting it together!

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 906 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Baxcalibur: like above, Godzilla

annilape: it's a great last evolution for the line

tatsugiri: its adorable

orthworm: cute

wugtrio: Cooler looking then dugtrio

rabsca: scarab beetle

garganacl: it looks cool

skeledirge: also cool looking