Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which region gives off the comfiest vibe

Comments

• Lightpikachu123
    Lightpikachu123 Member Posts: 36
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

Easily Alola since it is based on Hawaii, and a well known tourist destination. Hoenn and Johto would be a close second.

• Sushicat22
    Sushicat22 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Alola for sure it was my first game lol. ontop of that it just seems so friendly, johto comes in second though

• StarberrySpace
    StarberrySpace Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

I'll state that it's either Johto, Alola or Galar.

Johto has alot of good autumn vibes,

Alola has summer vacation vibes,

and Galar is just good looking most of the time.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I quite like Johto.

And some of the routes of Kalos are actually quite appealing.

• AceTrainerBasil
    AceTrainerBasil Member Posts: 18
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

For me it's hard to choose between Johto and Galar.

I won't even explain Johto, everyone seems to feel the same about it. Galar though is a small comfy world where everyone is related to someone, like Leon and Hop, Sonia and Magnolia, Rose and Peony, etc. It feels like one big family, and Galar is probably the only region in which I feel at home, not like a guest who has no rights here. It's my region, it's my shady leader I wan't to vote against, it's my people that need my help with the Darkest Day. And I love becoming a big name in Galar with my gym progress.

So, even though I already decided that my home in Pokémon universe is Goldenrod City, I still think that maybe in Galar I feel a little bit more comfortable.

• StarberrySpace
    StarberrySpace Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

I'll state that it's either Johto, Alola or Galar.

Johto has alot of good autumn vibes,

Alola has summer vacation vibes,

and Galar is just good looking most of the time.

• Mechxel
    Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Hoenn

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Kalos feels amazing. Lumiose, Laverre, Anistar, Snowbelle, and a lot more. They all just feel so awesome.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Johto because Mareep and Furret are like blankets for both body and soul.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

For me, it would be Kanto, for the kind and nostalgic Pokémon, I think Kanto gives a comfortable vibe due to nostalgia, Johto gives a comfortable vibe also due to nostalgia and the games' soundtrack, and even Pokémon, Sinnoh, gives that cozy nostalgia, Unova is also very comfortable, the games soundtrack, the places we visited in Unova such as the Moor of Icirrus, Dragonspiral Tower and even Undella Town and the Unova routes, and even the Pokémon from Unova, which along with the Pokémon from Kanto, will always have a special place in my heart, Alola, it's a great region to enjoy holidays, now in Kitakami, I really love it, it's a very cozy Pokémon region and with a nostalgic feel for the first Pokémon regions, I think these regions Very cozy and comfortable Pokémon