Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which region gives off the comfiest vibe

Beyku
Beyku Member Posts: 5
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

For me, it's Johto, mostly from nostalgia, and New Bark Town is just *chef's kiss*. But overall, Alola definitely takes #1 here.

Comments

• Kaioshin213
    Kaioshin213 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

I will forever love Johto, nostalgia to no end. But I also like Kalos a lot, love it's general style.

• SoaringDownLow
    SoaringDownLow Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

Hoenn was always top-tier in terms of comfiest for me. I think every region has it's own perks, though.

• Kitt84
    Kitt84 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment First Answer Photogenic First Anniversary

I love Hoenn, cause of Fortree City and the life up in the trees

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    25 Answers Second Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees

i would have to say johto.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Honestly, to me it depends more on a specific part of the region rather than the region itself.

If I had to pick a region, I would have to say Alola, but Kalos also doesn't seem like a bad place to spend time.

• Funboy35
    Funboy35 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

The Lental region from New Pokémon Snap sounds like a lovely place for a vacation. What could be cozier than a Pokémon sightseeing tour on rails?

• bakphooon
    bakphooon Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic 5 Agrees

Sinnoh or Johto.

• Sooshiii
    Sooshiii Member Posts: 23
    5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Might just be because it was the first time I got to play a new generation of pokemon as it came out with no warning or spoilers, or maybe its just because it was based on the UK where I am, but I love the galar region. From the spoopy vibe of Ballonlea, to the silent snowy peace of Circhester, to the simple charm of Postwick and the busy rush of Wyndon, the amazing Gigantamax phenomenon and the cheer of the crowd along with the lighting really fueled my obsession and even brought my adrenaline into action.

And may just add seeing 3 random people cheer me on in Paldea felt so anti-climactic and a bit of a letdown after what my first experience back in Galar was.

• mychaogarden
    mychaogarden Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment

It’s a tie between Alola and Johto. I’ve always been ever so fascinated with both regions ever since I played their respective games. Alola has a huge soft spot in my heart but also Johto because of some of the prettiest yet comforting cities and areas I’ve seen from the remaster games. Thinking about it now, I might have to go with Alola. It brings me so much nostalgia even to this day, I remember the countless months and days I would spend playing on Ultra Moon, forgetting all of my worries and just be so enthralled with the game’s areas, pokémons, stories, everything that came out of that region. It felt like home to me.

• Awnas
    Awnas Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment

I would say that Alola, it's just seems like a great place to go on vacation. But there's also something about Hoenn that appeals to me.