Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG LIVE Loading Stuck/Error/Freeze

Pokémon TCG LIVE app is not opening in the PC. I can play from Android. Error 10097 or 10099 appear all the time.

And the loading sometime goes to 33/37 but most of the time it stuck to 9/37. Does this happens to most the PC User?

Comments

• Jayzuy
    Jayzuy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

My problem is a lil different from yours but i spent 20 minutes making a account and when i was on the login page i was tapping the username box and it didn’t work and the keyboard didn’t come up so please fix this problem I’m talking about the login page of TCG live

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 319 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs Second Anniversary 25 Likes

Hello Trainer,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• Ultra242x2
    Ultra242x2 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I don't get stuck on the loading screen, but my game has 2fps every time I log in. The fade effect leading you into the game itself takes up to a minute. I severely just hate it though when the mod chat on these things just say they can't help. I swear this game was made by a 2 year old.