Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unofficial Pokemon ZA theory HUB

Comments

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

Snivy will be a starter

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I dont really get what you mean

• Josiah2580

what if the A stands 4 alpha

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

A=arceus this could take place right after legends arceus where arceus sends you to another time

• Josiah2580

:O your so right

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

So, you're obviously in the past, and I feel like it takes place in Lumiose City, but back when they're still planning and building stuff. I feel like it's gonna be your job to search within the marked area where the city is gonna be (the map, and technically still INSIDE the city, but nothing is built yet), so you can examine the terrain and what Pokemon live there, so the city is friendly for all Pokemon.

But I feel like some rouge builders (hopefully in relation to the Miss Fortune Sisters) are gonna try and get rid of Pokemon from the area so it's just for the city and then steal your research AND the city blueprints. But you're gonna defeat them with the Professor and your Pokemon to show that Pokemon can live alongside people, and work together. Once you get your research and blueprints back, building begins!

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

We'll get AZ's backstory explained further, along with the war 3000 years ago. The Eternal Floette will finally be obtainable in some way or form. This theory comes from the title being AZ but backwards.

We'll be in the future (the trailer and logo look pretty futuristic), and we'll see the characters we once knew somewhat grown up (the SV DLC hinted that it's been over a decade since BW, but subverting our expectations, they'll show us the XY characters grown-up instead of the BW/2 ones in the next game).

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

(Also, it would be a great way to be the opposite of PLA, making them kinda opposite versions from different gens and regions. Different, but similar).

(Also, I forgot to mention this and forgot most people here don't have a 3DS or finished XY, but the Eternal Floette used to be AZ's partner Pokémon, granted eternal life along with him thanks to spoiler stuff).

• Josiah2580

rThank you 4 not saying [SPOILER] also really good ideas The Pokemon Company should take note

• Josiah2580

😁