Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unofficial Pokemon ZA theory HUB

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I usually watch ruffled rowlet when going over less trustworthy leaks he almost always says take it with a grain of salt except if it’s riddler khu

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 LOLs 100 Comments

kk

• RusselX
    RusselX Member Posts: 35
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs 10 Comments

Wow thank you for making the thread! I have theories that might have already been posted! The game will take place in Kalos as the Kalos War is about to start!

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 LOLs 100 Comments

ty

• RusselX
    RusselX Member Posts: 35
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs 10 Comments

I thought of another theory! Pokemon ZA will have nods to the Pokemon Colosseum developed by Genius Sonority. Pretty much thats all my friends think will happen

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@RusselX

The problem with it happening around the time the war in Kalos happened is that it was 3000 years ago, and the game will occur like 200 years ago at the oldest. There were probably more recent wars though, so maybe those will get mentioned.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments

@UnovanZorua Why are you so obsessed with the eternal floette again? not trying to be rude, you've just been mentioning it a lot and I have no idea what it even is.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

@OlderAngel11 the eternal floette was AZs floette and was in both sun and moon and x and y game files but was not obtainable in either of those game also getting a special fairy type move thats currently unusable because no other Pokemon has it

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@OlderAngel11

It was an unreleased event in XY, with its own signature move that was the strongest Fairy Type move (Light of Ruin), that you could only see through a minigame in Lumiose City as the move and Pokémon were never released. It also had a stat total just one point lower than Florges. It was also programmed into USUM with its own unique dex entry (not sure if it was in SM, but even if it was, Floette isn't in the original Alola dex so it wouldn't even have a dex entry). It also had a very big role in XY and Kalos' lore, and might even be the reason Megas exist (as the Eternal Weapon was fired by AZ because Floette had to participate in a war and spoiler alert, died and had to be revived, which then made him angry and made him stop the war by force, and is the most likely reason the non-mega and mega timelines exist, one where the weapon wasn't fired, and one where it was and turned certain stones and rocks into Mega stones. I can't remember where I first heard this theory though).

It looks so cool too, I need it. I've wanted to get it ever since I learnt it was real and fully usable, and now there's actually a chance I can use it without having to learn hacking and then never be able to transfer or use it online (it can't even be traded into a game).

(Also don't worry, you didn't sound rude)

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments

Oh. Sounds awesome. Maybe I'll look up a picture. I've never heard of it before, as Kalos isn't my favorite region.