Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon SV Completion

Bwismar
Bwismar Member Posts: 7
First Comment Photogenic

Hey, I'm a FULL Pokemon SV finisher, but I need something to keep me busy while they remake Gen 5. Anybody have ideas?

Comments

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Get a Living Shiny Dex. Or make a list of all the shinies you want and race to get them ALL by the end of the year.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Start playing and training for competitive.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

Get one of every Pokemon to level 100.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

@Bwismar, Could you get all the Shiny, and what do you mean while they are making the fifth generation?, what do you mean?

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@YagoFuecoco

A lot of people are expecting something gen 5 related thanks to the suspicious amounts of gen 5 references.

A weird amount of new forms for its Pokémon (YAMASK and STUNFISK of all Pokémon both got a regional form in SwSh, making them one of the first non-Kanto mons to get one. Also Darmanitan. This is only in SwSh, not counting PLA or SV. Also in SwSh, the only regions other than Kanto and Unova to get new forms were Johto and Hoenn, both of which only had one line get a regional form unless you count Slowking which was DLC exclusive and an evolution of a Kanto mon), literally visiting Unova in the newest DLC, a character from Unova just being teleported across time and space into PLA instead of just having an ancestor there, and more.