Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is the Strongest Pokemon in Pokemon Unite

Options

Hello Trainers! I've just thought of an amazing question : " What is the Strongest Pokemon In Pokemon Unite? I'd love to see all your awnsers!

Comments

• Luk3pool
    Luk3pool Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I Honestly think it's Mewtwo X.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

Out of the pokemon that I have played consistently I would say buzzwole then goodra.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

I have to go with Dragonite. Tyranitar is a close second, then Espeon.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

Depends on your playstyle. I tend towards Dragonite and Goodra due to great attacks for bulky Pokemon, but some people can pull off Blissey or Inteleon with amazing strats.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

Obviously Crustle, no doubt.

• T1tan1a
    T1tan1a Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Of the Pokémon I like to play, I'd say either Buzzwole or Talonflame. Buzzwole has very reliable sustainability and burst damage, especially with Superpower. Talonflame can also do burst damage with Fly and then finish or run away with Flame Charge.

Of all Pokémon, it's often whoever is newest; Meowscarada got some pretty big buffs this recent patch, but I haven't had the chance to test them. Someone will need to verify that for me. Mimikyu is also VERY strong for the same reasons as Buzzwole, but it also has a better version of Zeraora's Wild Charge attached to it.

The meta is always changing, so whoever is the strongest also changes, but that's just my two cents.

• Zerofo3384
    Zerofo3384 Member Posts: 20
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

there really isn't a strongest pokemon, but it depends on your playstyle

Scizor for example is one of my staples....swords dance+bullet punch makes him very top tier aggressive and sustainable, almost invincible with the right build

with the same idea...i also run Intelleon for liquidation+acrobatics...with the proper build, he can get into position....deal a ton of damage...and get out of harms way, all while setting up liquidation again

so there is no real strongest....but with the right builds....you can find a way to steam roll opposing players

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

When I saw that question, Zacian and Mewtwo (especially Mega-Y) came to mind.

• Zerofo3384
    Zerofo3384 Member Posts: 20
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

i tried to forget bout mewtwo y.....wanna mention unbalanced? There ya go

• Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 97 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

Mewtoo definitely

They should make mega happen at lvl 7 so it doesn't snowball people