Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is the Strongest Pokemon in Pokemon Unite

Options

Comments

• Preciza
    Preciza Member Posts: 53
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Answer Photogenic
    Options

Meowscrada has insane damage so definitely meowscrada

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Definitely depends on your playstyle. I would say something like bulky Goodra, quick Talonflame, and Buzzwole, Mimikyu, and Dragapult are good too. However @Zerofo3384 Mewtwo is very weak and the devs were not creative at all with its moveset.

• landiosswag
    landiosswag Member Posts: 22
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

me when i lie on the internet. mewtwo is so absurdly overtuned and over powered that me a person who plays buzzwole and slowbro can play mewtwo and have a win rate of over 60%

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    Options

Basically, this is how I criticize OP Mewtwo. And the reason I said that is because when I tried it, it was very weak.

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

Mewtwo WHY is a close contender, but i have to admit that Mr. Mime was THE broken update, all of the secret Mr. Mime gods came out and made rank a living hell. No other release has been that filled with both teams picking the same Pokémon ever since

• Rayray1243
    Rayray1243 Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I feel that I use metagross and lucario and I get to 13 KOs and 220 points on average

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    Options

@FallenFurfrou oh personally, if i was Nintendo, i definitely don’t place Zacian by the EX (literally the best, like Mewtwo X,Y and Miraidon.)

i’m thinking of Lucario and Miraidon.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    Options

@Kieraste i played with Mr. Mime yesterday and after 10 seconds i must wait 20 seconds. I don’t think Mr. Mime is a good one, but i see it literally in every UNITE game.

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

@NoahLaprasForum Zacian was a game-breaker upon its UNITE debut (especially with Comfey to assist it). I haven't heard about Miraidon when I posted my little comment.

• punte2010
    punte2010 Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

It is by far Miraidon. A good Miraidon can pop in and out, destroy your team, and leave unscathed. Unfortunately, many don't know how to use it effectively, leading to it having subpar rates for such an overpowered pokemon.

Non EX? Definitely Buzzwole. Play against one and you'll see why.