Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

No fix in sight for the error codes? 10011

Options
13»

Comments

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 42
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Yeah I think that makes the most sense tbf, just keep discussing it until they hopefully notice and its not swept under the rug to work on smaller fixes...

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

After the 12/12 maintenance, I still encounter the 10011 error. Has anyone successfully fixed this issue?

It's been nearly three months. Does the official team truly value player feedback? Reporting issues hasn't resulted in solutions, and the problem persists. More players are experiencing this issue. Please, could the official team address our concerns?

Having identified it as an issue with game cache data, and considering it's a globally released game, isn't a game company's inability to address a login problem quite ridiculous?

There hasn't been any apology or compensation for players, and it would be helpful to at least announce when the repair is expected to be completed.

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I'm considering whether to temporarily shut down the game until the challenging 10011 error is fixed. Otherwise, I believe the official team may never resolve this issue, especially with numerous players reporting various bugs.

It's disheartening to see a once excellent PTCGO turn into a disappointing PTCGL.

If the officials genuinely value players, they should address this problem. This issue seems to persist since the game's launch, and the official team has yet to confront it.

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 42
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Dear dev team: please fix this error, its honestly depressing going from so many hours put into it and then suddenly locked out for over 2 months now, hope this hasn't been swept under the rug for easier bug fixes, I dont mind if its going to take weeks to fix, just need to know thats its being worked on....