Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

No fix in sight for the error codes? 10011

Options

Its clear now that many people are still unable to get onto live due to error codes, one introduced in the paradox rift update, how has this not been resolved? I like this game, have done for years but why invest time into the online version if theirs a chance a new update will prevent you from playing for weeks, months potentially? Before you point it out I have put a support ticket in on the first week of November, "under investigation" ever since.

Comments

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees First Anniversary
    Options

It appears to be an account issue. Not sure why or how to fix it. I've had it since a bit after the launch of Paradox Rift. Best thing to do is to create another temporary account to play on instead

Your account is not deleted because I was able to send a friend request to my locked account. How to log out of Live without uninstalling it is by going to your Pokemon account page, Authorized Apps, then deny Pokemon TCG Live. It should allow you to re-enter your account so this is where you'll login to your backup account in the mean while.

Best deck to make from scratch with a new account is LZ Roaring Moon (with either Greninja or RadZard, your preference).

It's really annoying because I had to start from scratch again when I had multiple IRL tournaments with points on the line. I really want them to fix this issue but at the rate the updates are coming out I wouldn't expect it any time soon sadly. I hoped this helped anyone.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 277 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I am in a similar situation. I sent an email to customer service, but haven't received any response. It has been a month, and the issue still remains unresolved.

I have been a player of PTCGO for over five years. It's really disheartening to feel like all the effort and passion I've put into this has almost gone to waste.

The official support has not provided a solution. It's truly disappointing for the players.

I hope the officials can see these issues and make improvements quickly. Otherwise, the transition from PTCGO to LIVE, in comparison, made things worse for the players.

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 42
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Yeah its depressing, especially after putting time into a xy/Sm collection...to start all over again from essentially nothing is just....yeah Im going to create another account but will remain optimistic to the idea this will eventually be resolved for all of us and we can get our main accounts back

• Ember15
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

update from myself: creating another account didn't work, I wonder if this a WiFi problem now

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees First Anniversary
    Options

It has been 3 weeks since I was locked out of my main account because of this stupid bug. Can someone from the team at least publicly acknowledge this bug because getting really frustrating and annoying

• PinkRabbitCooki
    Options

It's probably not a WiFi issue. There's an official announcement about the problem of not being able to log in with a new account, but I'm not sure if you're experiencing the same issue. My other account that I created earlier can log in, but the main account I play with still encounters the error code 10011.

If the official team is monitoring the discussion forum, I hope they can address the issue of error code 10011 as a priority.

• Frizzlenill
    Frizzlenill Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I've opened multiple support tickets since Obsidian Flames release when my issue started (the one that was fixed for most, 10099), and have been told that it was a known issue back then and they have no information on whether it'll be fixed. So I've essentially been told I'm SOL and haven't been able to play the game for months now. As a customer I really wish they'd at least tell me if they don't want my business (or don't intend on fixing my account's access issue), so I can move on to another game.

• Ember15
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Frizzlenill thats understandable, I would rather they admitted they have no intention of fixing it soon so I can move onto another game

• PinkRabbitCooki
    Options

Official reply to me

「Pokémon TCG Live is available in a select number of regions. Attempting to access the game and any of its features from outside of the participating regions may impact game function or result in errors. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer support for any gameplay issues since it appears that you are accessing the game from an ineligible region. Thank you for your interest in the game and for your understanding」

I think it very unfair. The game was originally global, but now it's restricted to a specific region. At the beginning, the game promised that after Beta, it would become a global game. Forcing players from the previous PTCGO to migrate seems counterproductive to making the game better. It's really heartbreaking to see so many players being forced to leave the game like this.

I believe the official team must address and fix this issue. I traveled to a region where I can play this game, my account still cannot log in. I feel the official response is avoiding the problem rather than resolving it, perhaps because it's a problem faced by a minority of players.

Perhaps it requires a substantial discussion among players for the official team to prioritize and address this issue.