Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

No fix in sight for the error codes? 10011

Options

Comments

• VoidBiscuit
    VoidBiscuit Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

In my own testing, error 10011 comes from logging in from Japan.

I did not get this error logging in from UK, USA, Spain, Australia, or Hong Kong.

A VPN seems to be the way forward until there is a fix.

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 42
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Sadly Im from the uk so not sure about the vpn thing....just seen the patch notes for next week...NO MENTION OF ERROR 1011....bruh

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/24717#Comment_24717Nothing changed. The game has never been and will never be available in regions where TPCi doesn't operate.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/24792#Comment_24792Japan isn't a supported region. There's nothing to fix in your case. VPN is the only option.

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/24792#Comment_24792

I have already used a VPN; however, my main account cannot log in, while another account can log in normally. Therefore, it may not be a VPN issue but a problem with the account itself. Some speculate that having too much cached data may lead to error 10011. There are also reports of encountering error 10011 in countries where VPN is not needed.

I have been unable to log in for almost two months due to this issue. The official team has not yet addressed or fixed the problem. I hope the official support will prioritize resolving this issue soon. Otherwise, it is likely that more and more users will encounter this problem in the future.

• PinkRabbitCooki
    Options

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/24792#Comment_24792

I have already used a VPN; however, my main account cannot log in, while another account can log in normally. Therefore, it may not be a VPN issue but a problem with the account itself. Some speculate that having too much cached data may lead to error 10011. There are also reports of encountering error 10011 in countries where VPN is not needed.

I have been unable to log in for almost two months due to this issue. The official team has not yet addressed or fixed the problem. I hope the official support will prioritize resolving this issue soon. Otherwise, it is likely that more and more users will encounter this problem in the future.

• PinkRabbitCooki
    Options

I'm truly disappointed that the 10011 issue wasn't addressed in this maintenance. It's disheartening to see the official team not paying attention to player feedback. If other bugs are fixed, please prioritize addressing the 10011 problem. It's been two months, and I still can't play the game.

It's highly likely that the excessive cached data is causing this issue. I urge the official team to investigate from this angle. I really don't want my account, which I've played for over five years, to be unable to continue due to this reason.

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 42
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

yeah that makes sense..looking back I had a lot of saved decks..

My main hope is now that they are sorta caught up with the previous bugs they can focus on fixing the latest ones....and that should include some priority to bugs that prevent people from playing the game..

• Dragoon23114751
    Dragoon23114751 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I just found out something now that it might be possible that there are too many decks in your accounts that causes the loading issue. Please check and delete if possible. Was able to get in easily because the number of decks has reduced so loading becomes easier

• PinkRabbitCooki
    Options

The current issue is the inability to log in and delete decks, so an official resolution for error code 10011 is needed.

This month, the official team has already addressed the bugs reported by players. Now, the priority should be resolving the issues with players unable to log in and encountering error code 10011.

If other players are experiencing the same issue as me, I hope we can continue discussing it in this forum until the official team recognizes the severity of this problem.

Otherwise, the official support may not pay attention to us, and the emails sent to them might only receive responses stating that the issue is under investigation without a genuine effort to resolve it.

It's unusual for games to experience login issues due to temporary data, and in most cases, other official teams promptly address and fix such issues. However, it seems the Live official team's response has been relatively disappointing in comparison.