[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
What is your favorite Dragon type Pokemon?
Carter3329
Member Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
I like Haxorus. It is so strong in game and its shiny looks so cool to me.
2
Answers
-
Hydreigon because its an amazing Pokemon and love its shiny green color
4 -
Garchomp for strength, Haxorus for the shiny
2 -
Mega Charizard X, Mega Rayquaza for the shiny.
2 -
GOOMY (both for design and shiny)
1 -
is giratini a dragon type?
4 -
Let's be real, obviously Garchomp is everyone's favorite.
Ok but other than that I'd say Goodra. I have a shiny one I named Woomy and it does a great job in raids with Acid Spray and a bunch of coverage moves. Also, Goodra is one of the rare dragon types with a good shiny form. For some reason a lot of dragons are cursed with bad shiny color palettes.
3 -
Dragonite, Dracozolt, and Appletun
0 -
mega charizard x
2