Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon needs a FPS game

DoubleCure
DoubleCure Member Posts: 3,248
5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 1,500 LOLs 2500 Comments
✭✭✭✭✭

Imagine an official multiplayer game where players choose a Pokemon and battle in an FPS style arena (in real Pokemon locations). I don't mean something like Pokken, but rather something like Marvel Rivals.

5
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,838
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    oh please god no not another overwatch clone

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,838
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    No.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,958
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 8:03PM #4

    I don't really like fps find them kind of lame and overhyped

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 889
    500 Agrees 500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    absolutely not

  • Prince_Ludwig
    Prince_Ludwig Member Posts: 265
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Agrees 100 Likes 100 Comments
    ✭✭✭

    We already had two Pokémon Snaps, which are first-person shooters by definition.

  • Rileytheriolu93
    Rileytheriolu93 Member Posts: 137
    100 Comments 100 Likes Third Anniversary 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭

    The most I can see is a Pokemon Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, where the moves act as the projectiles (razor leaf, aura sphere, etc).

    Other than the objective based hero game, I can't think of other things that could work that wouldn't be a thematic conflict.