How do you cough in public?
Morpekofreako
Member Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
How do you cough in public? 13 votes
I don’t. Im too perfect&healthy
0%
I’m a microwave so I just beep
0%
I leave the room to hack it up
0%
I, uh, need to make a call… yea
0%
2
Comments
-
I hold it in until I can’t breathe
... I try.. sometimes I fail.. it is embarrassing… at least To me..
2 -
I like chick-fil-a bc wynaut
mmmm
2 -
I hold it in until I can’t breathe
I try my best until I can't anymore.... I relate....
1 -
*inhales* SKWEEEWSKWOOOO
Omg me too
3 -
I like chick-fil-a bc wynaut
WUT! Just like meeeeeee—atball. ‘Cause I chose a different answer so I can’t relate. But meatball can!
2 -
Ummmm....
no shame in an involuntary function. You got to cough, then cough. Simple as that. Just cover your mouth with your upper arm or the inside bend of your elbow and don't cough on anyone. 🙂
4