Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
Comments
-
I'm not digging through that topic. All I know is me, Hades and I think Osho are the only ones to do level-up and downtime decisions. Rest need a foot up the bleep.
1 -
She could do the Battle Royale. I start at 17:00 UTC on Sunday(10/11) though(may not work for everyone, particularly her) but there's no time limit and I'm very tolerant of RL so I'll suspend play until a player can act/respond before updating it unless they're gone for so long that I have no choice. Kind of feels like DnD in that respect but I'll try to bring order to the chaos.
1 -
How id drive Lapras on Unite @Dragonfly102024 @sir_uledge
2 -
I feel ignored
1 -
The only ppl who can tease me are my platonic love and my friends.
3 -
PAGE 20
1 -
The only people who can tease me are my platonic love and my friends. And yall cuz now you're my friends ! #YouCan'tEscapeAnymore
1