[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Which pie?
Locallywierd
Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
You smell pie/cake/food. That makes you want pie/cake/food. Which pie/cake/food do you want to get? 🥧😋😋😋😋😋🥧😋
Which pie? 10 votes
0
Comments
-
I’m not participating…
2 -
Me (mysterious music starts playing)
(:
0 -
Blueberry pie🥧🫐
Believe it or not, I'm not a huge cake fan but I am a HUGE pie fan.
I've never had Blueberry pie but I kinda want to now.
Plus the three pie options and Alcremie cake are kinda the only sane options here.
If Seedot/pecan pie was a choice I'd easily take that tho😋
2 -
Applin pie🥧🍎🍏(just the apple)
What about key lime pie?
0 -
Me (mysterious music starts playing)
sure
0 -
Me (mysterious music starts playing)
/error loading post/
/reason: owner got eaten/
0