Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Is there a point where you don't need approval anymore?

sir_uledge
sir_uledge Member Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

I'm not sure how to get a mod's attention without being too annoying but I've been 5 stars for quite a bit now, am fairly active, and don't recall posting anything that could be considered remotely inappropriate.

It gets kinda annoying when I'll be trying to have a conversation and there's a 50/50 of my post/comment going through the first time, and there isn't even a pattern to it - sometimes it needs approval, sometimes not.

Heck, I don't even know if this will need approval!

Best Answers

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees
    edited 1:01PM #1 Answer ✓

    I think duration on the Forum and/or Post count are the actual factors for approval going away as opposed to points(aka 5-stars). I could be wrong though but I think the cut-off is 1k posts/comments.

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments
    #1 Answer ✓

    Yup, he still has to go through approval.

    I was 5 stars and had to go through approval until I asked a specific mod nicely to help me with it. Maybe if they aren't too busy they can help you both out?

Answers