Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Fun Forums Flashbacks
Anybody remember some funny/fun/great/etc moments on the forums?
Like the time I accidentally said gumshoos in @PokeMom244’s Pokemon last letter game🤦♂️ or when autocorrect made me say “hop gets groomed” instead of grookey 😂
Ooh and when @Hades0918 made the predictive text post and predictive text wanted me to flirt with everybody 🤣
Good times.
I mean, the gumshoos one got me a flag but still.
Comments
-
There was a Pokemon Forums Story that was fun.
5 -
Hop got groomed still makes me laugh…
My predictive speech was talking about some Shiny Gengar and Slowking…
ANYWAYS!!!
I'll say three
When we defended @Dragonfly102024 kitchen with some pots and pans and my trusty pancake sword
That time @UnovanZorua framed me and Char for something them and their Delphox caused
And then we have @BSDuck guarding @Dragonfly102024 secret chocolate stash and going insane staying up for months watching security cameras
2 -
What happened to this "Hop"?
😶🤨
3 -
oh..
lovely.
2 -
Ooops, sorry @BSDuck ! How was I to know you wouldn't sleep or eat......
(Yes @Hades0918, fun times!)
1 -
what starter would we eliminate thread
When I tried to do a 2 player nuzlock of bdsp with @Hey_PIKMIN
The malamar thread
The brackets that were made by the forum members including I think my first one being the mythical Pokemon bracket and that final match between hoopa and victini
Whenever anyone posts any art they made rather it be @UnovanZorua @Morpekofreako @oshoBug @L_LostWord and others I’m probably forgetting
The forum story
Pokémon daggerheart and DnD
2 -
When I had to do the whole D’s chocolate guarding thing and ended up in hospital, so got my revenge by accidentally spilling flammable chemicals everywhere, thus starting a war with the angry
dragonflydragonite that just so happened to be on fire.That one island thread that quickly turned into anarchy
The several out of context moments across the forums
2