Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart session 5
Comments
-
What type was Xerneas again?
1 -
Matt Mercer does the Daggerheart 101 videos I link and often GM's Daggerheart and DnD campaigns for Critical Role. He voiced Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time remake after doing that same role in Tears of the Kingdom. So he's basically the voice behind Zelda's biggest villain/antagonist.
1 -
Hmm level 24? So figure I'd do a favor for everyone with respect to Pokemon moves. I'm not going to learn one at this time but if I was, my options would be Ice Shard(level 8), Spite(level 12), Icy Wind(level 16), Confuse Ray(level 20) and Aurora Beam(level 24). I won't lie that Aurora Beam is tempting along with Icy Wind but maybe next time. Part of me wishes we'd get a move on Tier-Up but that's just me.
For Catsuki, since we can go up to level 24, your options are Bite(level 7), Quick Attack(level 15), Seed Bomb(level 17) and U-Turn(level 21).
For Cipher, using SV, your Pokémon move options are Covet(level 1), Helping Hand(level 1), Tackle(level 1), Tail Whip(level 1), Sand Attack(level 5), Baby Doll Eyes(level 15) and Swift(level 20). Bite is level 25 but cut-off is level 24.
For Mildred, I'm going to use Legends Arceus here because it has more options. Got Poison Sting(level 1), Absorb(level 6; weaker Mega Drain) and Poison Powder(level 11). Venoshock is level 25 so maybe you can petition for a Poison Type move?
For Noms, your options are Leer(level 5), Power Trip(level 10), Quick Attack(level 15), and Flatter(level 20). Bite is level 25, but cut-off is 24 so maybe you can petition for Bite if you really want it.
For Speck, Fury Cutter(level 1), Bug Bite(level 8), String Shot(level 12), Thunder Wave(level 16), Electro Ball(level 20) and Agility(level 24).
If I missed anyone, lmk.
0