Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart session 5
Comments
-
Technically I can equip the new Armor and not bother with repairing the old armor. I still stay at 11 Evasion though because I lose the +1 from Gambeson but gain +1 from level up and then I can clear my HP slots, leaving me at 4 Hope, 0 Stress and 0 HP marked. Blast seeds ignore damage thresholds and deal direct damage i take it? Darn strong those are. What's the blast radius? Very Close?
I think I'll do +1 Evasion and increase two stats in Instinct(moving it to +3, making Unleash Chaos stronger) and then increasing Strength so I no longer have a -1 modifier(everything will be neutral or positive). Still sticking with Shadowbind Domain card and Barter for Experience. I'll forego on learning a new Pokémon move for now. Icy Wind is nice and all but it'll be like Electroweb and do D4 Ice + Slow(5feet)
So TLDR: Downtime moves: Equip new Armor, replacing damaged Gambeson. Clear HP.
Level Up: Add Shadowbind Domain card, Increase Proficiency, add Barter Experience, increase Evasion to keep me at 11 from new Armor and increase stats(Instinct and Strength).
1 -
New Domain Card: Shadowbind(Midnight)
New Experience: Barter
Equip new Armor(replace Gambeson that is damaged)
Downtime: Clear HP + Long term project(create Rune Wards for team(progress up to you but figure stage 2 of 5)), leaving me with 4 Hope, 0 Stress and full HP
Level Up: +1 Evasion(keeping me at 11) and +1 Instinct and Strength(+3 and +0 respectively).
0