[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
What is your record high for notifications on the forums?
PikaCarter2025
Member Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well?
0
Comments
-
I physically cannot answer. I just accidentally read them all.
0 -
Notifications?
@fineasmatei asked this once
I had around 75 once
I had a take multiple days away for college
0 -
I always read my notifications one by one.
2 -
That takes too long… I always wake up with over forty new notifications…
1 -
Usually I wake up to 1 or 2 notifications, sometimes I have none and sometimes I have 5. I don't get a lot of them.
1 -
UUhhh... I think I once had... maybe a bit over 20. But i usually wake up to maybe 1-5 notifications..
1