Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Do you have a save file you'll never delete?
Even if you haven't opened it in forever. What makes that one special?
Comments
-
I read this and shake my head sadly...
All those files/accounts trainers are locked out of... banned.... many for silly or no reasonable reason... Time wasted. Friends lists locked (no access to them). Achievements locked. Earned items gone. Nothing left even if money was spent on it. Just wasted.
I'm talking about the Pokemon game Unite.
It saddens me.
Sigh
If they can get back in to the game by restarting from the beginning, all they can do is view their account profiles as if they were just another profile.
At least the data was saved.
Now it's time to initiate an appeal process. Loyal trainers deserve the opportunity to have their cases reviewed with the potential to make their favorite "save file" playable to them again.
2 -
So many... my most recent is Champions... it's just sitting there and I barely use it, but I'm keeping it because who knows, I might enjoy it more in the future.
Same thing happened with Unite... I didn't touch it for years and now I'm having fun playing it, if it wasn't for that Comfey bot I'd probably take it much more seriously.
3 -
Ok.. the OP question was about saved files... but a game has many files saved so I think I'm good lol
3 -
Recent games don't permit multiple save files like the old ones did. As such I haven't bothered doing another Scarlet or Z-A run. Not like I would on the latter and Scarlet would tempt me to use my foxes again(would probably use other Pokemon though).
1 -
I guess my ultra sun save and my shield save because i have some rare stuff in them that are impossible to get now.
2 -
My Arceus file . First ever Pokémon game I played. Haven’t completed the dex yet tho.
2