Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Hobbies and Stuff!!
Comments
-
Nice sound eh? But I'd rather play the xylophone
3 -
AWESOME!
(Back in the days I played what we called "mallets" but was actually a marimba, in my highschool's winter percussion competition group. I'd also play xylophone and marching cymbals for a couple of our competition pieces.). Totally giving you big thumbs up. 👍
(My main instruments though are flute & acoustic guitar but I've dabbled with the french horn, alto clarinet, piano, and yes, I was the annoying piccolo in the marching band).
@Morpekofreako , thank you for making this thread. Seriously. Yesterday I actually picked up one of my hobbies again because this gave me the encouragement to work on something I have enjoyed doing but for some odd reason I put aside for a bit. Thanks!
2 -
nice!!!! Of course of course
2 -
for my hobbies I have been going even further in it ever since I have started using Backloggd and RetroAchievements as it has given me more of an incentive to track my progress and get achievements in older games.
3 -
Lol. Thanks, @Hades0918 .
(I still play flute and occasionally the guitar, but need to rebuild up my callouses again. Actually I first started with violin, then picked up a flute. I started playing the flute a few years before Pokemon was even created.... wooooooow.….. now I feel super old.)
1 -
Good idea and I wish the best of luck recompiling all your data and if necessary, in replaying the older games.
I'm totally going to look those up. Are they sites? Apps? How do you link to old game saves on your various consoles? I'm all ears!
I've thought about making tapestry style banners to hang in real life with a gaming life list for every game I ever completed (with the possibility of adding more as I go). If that worked, I was going to make one for @Ember2026 too (Another thing I do is cross stitch and I have ideas on how to make it look 😎 awesome👍).
1 -
Thanks, those seem like cool for decoration and I have considered doing that but for me I would need 150+ tapestries. My gt on Backloggd is DatSazh.
2 -
I see.
3