Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
new old mystery dungeon remake announced in today's 9/9 nintendo direct
Comments
-
I love just having this random trivia most pmd fans don’t know
0 -
We basically got The Legend of Zelda Campaign Evolved and Metroid May Cry 4: Beseria Edition. This was something of a direct.
0 -
OoT remake looks... Bizarre. Odd word I know for a Zelda fan to use but that was my initial reaction. Link and Saria look alright but young Zelda looks off-putting compared to other iterations of her. Even Princess Ruto doesn't look half bad and they cleaned up the Great Fairy but I haven't seen the Adult versions of Zelda or Ruto(Saria doesn't age). Boss encounters could be different than before so King Dodongo may not be a pushover like he is on N64(basically eat Bomb, explosion stuns, slash it, avoid its roll and repeat). Certain enemies look harder too, although I assume they kept the hidden collectibles in the same locations for old veterans unless they redid everything to force new exploration expeditions.
Curious how they'll change the controls for Switch use and whether I'll be as BAD with aiming Hookshot/Slingshot/Fairy Bow as I was on N64 version via Nintendo Online. Z-targeting couldn't help me in those situations. Maybe I won't royally suck on Gerudo Horse Archery range or the Shooting range mini-game. Also wonder how the Frogs on Zora River will change with respect to the two heart pieces they yield (one was a royal pain).
0 -
I will add that if they can do what they did with Ocarina of Time, then could you imagine if they poured that amount of time and money on remaking Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask and other Zelda titles.
General consensus online so far.
0 -
I’m pretty sure it’s the same, you should be able to try other games even if they’d don’t have a Pokémon branding haphazardly slapped on there
0 -
Looks 100000000000 times better then the kg at least,
I haven’t played that game at all it hurts too look at too much
0 -
It's not much different than the UE4/5 versions from a fan from years ago but Saria does look much better than the fan version. The layout of areas has been redesigned, notably Kokiri Forest, Goron City, Zora's Domain and even Gerudo Fortress to a degree. The only model that I have pause on is Zelda(young one anyway). Maybe I'm spoiled by other iterations of her but it just doesn't feel like her if that makes sense. Maybe the lack of blonde hair is to blame because it's underneath her bonnet or helm in RPG terms. Ruto looked ok in the snippets I saw of her(child mind you), same with Malon. Didn't see Impa yet but if the Great Fairy cleanup is anything to go by, she's not an issue(I think. N64 didn't do female anatomy any favors).
Wonder if they'll add a sprint function so people don't roll ad nauseum to get around. Combat feels different though and I suspect they might use the same system as Echoes of Wisdom's Echo system to change weapons. Does defeat the hotkey quick equip feature the old game has though and I wonder if they'll do the 3DS Iron Boots system because opening the menu for that on Water Temple... Ugh. Speaking of Water Temple, Hookshot feels like the Clawshot so maybe that's a mild retcon for Twilight Princess(and to keep things consistent with Skyward Sword). I just hope they don't change the layout of Dungeons too much. I'd hate to get lost in the Water Temple(again).
Also KG? Er I forgot what that stands for 🙅
0