Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

new old mystery dungeon remake announced in today's 9/9 nintendo direct

2»

Comments

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    oh boy i sure do love remakes /s

  • Prince_Ludwig
    Prince_Ludwig Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Agrees 100 Likes 100 Comments

    The Mystery Dungeon (first ever) remake might be the thing I'm most likely to buy from the Nintendo Direct.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    I do I actually haven’t bought any new Pokemon game in the last year I’ve been and have a desire to try shiren the wonderer, chrono trigger, omori, and have been checking the steam calender weekly to see and try any new games that I’m interested in tbh I’ve been playing lots of games and demos on my steam deck and greatly enjoying them it’s just been over a decade since we got the last new ‘Pokemon’ mystery dungeon title and I love the franchise a ton and the different communities that sprout from this game that honestly make amazing fan works that are magnificent, I just want to be able to play a new one again so that others could experiences The joy of pmd and get drawn deeper and eventually create works of their own