Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Random Minecraft city pics

sir_uledge
sir_uledge Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

So this is my main MC world, Prism City! I started this project back in 2024 with the hopes of making a diverse, premier, urban world that surrounds a huge glowing tower (should be in one of the screenshots) and apparently a few people here play Minecraft so I figured I'd post this here.

Great Central Tower (Left: Cabin Community, Center-Back: The Atrium [condo], Bottom: Prism Stadium)

Imagination Isle (Theme park)

Aventura Shopping District

River Promenade (pic 1)

Mountaineer Cabin Community

River Promenade (pic 2)

PS you might have to zoom in on some of these because I can't directly upload screenshots on here.

If anyone has any questions on what specific buildings are or more history behind the city, just tag me and ask!

Also @PikaCarter2025 you said you wanted to see the screenshots but they kinda never went through approval so here they are.

«1

Comments

  • Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 500 LOLs 1000 Comments

    These look great. It always boggles my mind how people are able to build such complicated things in Minecraft.

  • PokeMom244
    PokeMom244 Member Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Agrees 1,500 Likes 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    Wow!!!!! I wish I could build like that ! Those are awesome!!! SO COOL!

  • UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,500 Agrees 500 LOLs

    This is really impressive.

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments
    edited September 6 #5

    Very well done and creative! Congratulations 🎉🥳🎉

    May I ask which resource packs or mods you used? Did you do this via creative or survival? I'm guessing if survival, that it would have taken forever to get the resources needed to build all of that by yourself.

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

    I did it in Creative (no way I'm getting all the stuff in survival) and here are the mods I used:

  • PikaCarter2025
    PikaCarter2025 Member Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 LOLs 1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 Agrees

    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments
    edited September 6 #8

    Nice choices!

    I think I may have claimed those too but haven't tried them yet. I was playing PS3 version for so long, took a break from it then started playing the Mincrft Pocket Edition on my mobile right before @Evolve8eon allowed us a forum realm.

    Right now I'm playing in survival.

    Someday, when I need a break from that, I'll try out other mod packs. So many neat ones! (Free too. I skip the paid ones except for one I had to have - Dragonborn Mashup 😎 from my beloved ElderScrolls:Skyrim)

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 LOLs 500 Agrees 1000 Comments 500 Likes

    I play MC too (actually more than Pokémon)! My builds are nowhere as good as yours though, that tower is amazing

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    That's a nice little city.

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    Good on you for having the patience to build something to that scale.