Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Anyone remember pokemon rumble?

Boog-Triple
Boog-Triple Member Posts: 5 ✭
5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper

I used to play the wii game and i'm starting a collection of the pokemon rumble cards, does anyone else have any fond memories of rumble?

Tagged:

Answers

  • fineasmatei
    fineasmatei Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,500 LOLs 5000 Comments

    i wana play it but i dont have a wii

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    I had the freemium 3DS version, on the Wii I had less Pokemon games. Only have a few like PokePark and Pokemon Battle Revolution, played more Zelda, Mario, and Metroid.

    Controversial but I liked Metroid Other M.

  • UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,500 Agrees 500 LOLs
    edited June 3 #4

    I had the 3DS game's game card version. My save file there, which still exists, is from around 2018 and I had a lot of stuff.

  • Catcatmyoop
    Catcatmyoop Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 LOLs 25 Agrees 25 Likes

    I loved the rumble games! 💟

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 LOLs 1,000 Likes 500 Agrees 1000 Comments

    I did not know it existed until recently, but it seems fun