[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Would you redownload Pocket without all your past data?
Comments
-
Omg! I'm going!!!! My schedule is off today. Thanks for the reminder, @Hades0918 😁
0 -
0
-
0
-
Heyyyy it is you!!!!!!!!!
Thx!!!
2 -
You're welcome. I'll send an Eevee related card next time it's my turn.
(Well, Dragonite is part of the Eevee Grove dex soooooo I guess that still counts, right?)
1 -
YYeah It counts
TThx again!!!
2 -
I will be sending an Eeveelution card but it won't be from Eevee Grove
Are you cool with that?
1 -
I don't care!
GGuys You don't even have to send me anything
3