[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Decks won't update between edits from mobile to desktop
pokemedragon
Member Posts: 3 ✭
During the day I play on my phone and work on my decks/make changes.
When I hope on my PC later at night non of my changes or new decks are on deck top version and then sometimes over writes what I did on my phone.
3
Comments
-
Can confirm I am also still experiencing this.
2 -
I can confirm this as well. I have been duplicating the deck whenever I make an update and this seems to fix the issue by the new duplicated/updated deck showing up on the other platform.
3