Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What kind of in game compensation for the energy attachment bug?

I’ve been forced to concede matches or force quit the app literally dozens of times since the last update. What sort of in game compensation can be expected for those of us who have been so significantly impacted by this critical error?

Answers

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

I have seen this error several times, mostly before I reported it in the first place, the day after (when the notice was put out) I saw it once so they are working on it

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

They're gonna fix it and pretend nothing happened because they're terrified of doing anything to bolster the in-game economy.

• TechHog

@Lambalazar What about the crystals missed from not playing? Or maybe not finishing the BP? Or missing ladder rewards?

• TandemTCG
    TandemTCG Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited December 2022 #6

@TechHog Wait until you realize there's 24 hours in a day.

Also, you coulda done the challenges, all you needed to do was restart every game. Sounds like a you problem to me.

Plus, there's OVER 5 WEEKS TO FINISH THE BATTLE PASS. I finished the battle pass without buying tiers when there were 7 weeks and 1 day left. I'm sure you'll be fine.

The only remotely acceptable point in your argument is the ladder, but let's face it, there's going to be another one in 3 weeks.

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

@TandemTCG You beat me to most of the points I was gonna make, good job 🤘🏻

• TechHog

Teenagers...

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

Whatever you want to think @TechHog ✌🏻

• Natestreo
    Natestreo Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

As long as I continue to invest both my time and my money into this game, in game compensation is not at all out of line to expect.

Also - In game compensation has already occurred for other issues.

• TechHog

@TandemTCG Don't be an apologist, especially an aggressive one. There are people playing this who don't know it's a beta because it's not properly advertised. Also, I spend 8 hours a day working, 8 sleeping, 2 exercising, 2 commuting... All in all, I have maybe half an hour to play this per day. It's called being an adult and not having time to grind tens of games per day for levels and ranks.