Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

[Bug] Astral Radiance Bisharp

BStowa
BStowa Member Posts: 1

There is a bug with the first attack of Bisharp from Astral Radiance. It should deal 30 dmg + 30 for each damage counteron your benched pokemon but it only deals the basic 30 dmg.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Benched Pawniard specifically, not just any benched Pokemon. Are you sure that you actually had benched Pawniard with damage counters and didn't just misread the card?

• TechHog

I don't know why you posted the image, especially since it's gonna be deleted by a mod, but can you answer the question?

• TechHog

I just tested it myself and there's no bug. It sounds like you didn't have any damaged Pawniard on your bench.

• Mod_Butterberry
    Mod_Butterberry Moderator Posts: 7 mod
    First Anniversary First Comment

[Edited by Mod_Butterberry: No picture is allowed on our forums. If you would like to share an image to provide feedback or receive assistance, please feel free to contact our support team on this address : https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us ]

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees First Anniversary 100 Comments 5 LOLs

You should probably remove the "upload image" button if you don't allow for uploading images...

• TechHog

@Mod_Butterberry You people haven't responded to issues on this forum in weeks, but you have the gall to come just to complain about images? What is wrong with you?