Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Are the servers supposed to be down, or is it just me?

sliftist
sliftist Member Posts: 1

I don't think the servers are working, it appears as if it is impossible to play any games except to test a deck against the AI.

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

You have to keep closing and reopening the game until it works.

This game isn't gonna be functional until the devs come to terms with the idea that a limited beta can't work for a game like this and they just open it globally. VPN use is causing this, but TPCi is too arrogant to admit that they made a mistake and they just blame VPN users as if there was no way to see this coming. It was painfully obvious that the most popular global IP in the world wouldn't be able to contain something like this in one region, so there was never any point in trying.

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary First Answer

Yes I havnt been able to get into a game for 2 days now. Something is definitely up with servers right now.

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers 25 Likes

Pokemon support has no advice to help you find games. Just try whatever superstitious practices you like.

Thanks for your interest in the Pokemon TCG Live limited beta.

As the limited beta is currently only open to Canadian and Mexican players, the pool of players to be matched against will naturally be much smaller than when the game sees its full release. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any further information at this time regarding how matchmaking works. However, we appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. We regularly share player feedback and suggestions with our development team and will pass your message along to them.

Pokémon encourages players to submit feedback and comments so that our products can offer the best experience to our customers. Even though we do not always implement every suggestion, we read and pay attention to every single comment.

Please note that you may not receive another response regarding this.

Thank you for supporting Pokémon!