Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I Don't Really Know If I like Pokemon TCG Live 😔

Honestly, I Think Pokemon TCG Online Was A Lot Better Because It Lets You Open Booster Packs On Your Own, Booster Packs Match The Text: 10 Additional Game Cards, Better Animations

Can You Make Pokemon TCG Live More Like TCG Online, Or Can You Migrate Me Back?

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Why are you capitalizing every word?

• Sushicat22
    Sushicat22 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

i honestly don't like it as much either, it didn't migrate any of my pre-built packs together. instead, it took them apart. my Forbidden Light deck for example, and then i put it together myself (using the irl deck for ref so i know that i did it correctly) and then tells me its invalid to play with? and its so hard to read any of the text on computer it might be because i have eye issues but i feel like the text is just small and blurry regardless, but on my Ipad or phone the resolution is so bad that i can't make out much at all so no matter what i'm struggling to read what the cards are saying. it really sucks because i actually enjoyed this game and was pretty decent at it. i wish they'd fix this stuff or just let us go back to the old one.

• Pokehaunter666
    Pokehaunter666 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

new format is awful don’t like the opening of packs at all anymore and seem to have lost hundreds of unopened pack absolute disgrace you can revert back

• SegaSonic999780
    SegaSonic999780 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Name Dropper

@TechHog I Like To Do That.

• SegaSonic999780
    SegaSonic999780 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Name Dropper

Maybe Pokemon TCG Live Is Even Worst Than Windows ME

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Forbidden Light is very old at this point. The entire deck rotated years ago. You should be able to play it in Expanded, but it's terrible.

• Sushicat22
    Sushicat22 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

oh i had no idea age had to do with it tbh, i figured it would just stay valid even if it's older but that makes sense. Still sucks though it was my first pack and my favorite to play with but oh well. But thank you for letting me know!