Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Prize Card Stall

PokeMatthew95
PokeMatthew95 Member Posts: 1

My opponent was at 4 Prize Cards and then knocked out one of my Pokémon V, so they should have taken two prize cards. It looked, instead, like the animation for taking one prize card twice, like if they had knocked out two single-prizers. But then the animation stopped in the middle, showing them with three prize cards remaining. At first, I thought they were just taking a long time to pick the second one. But then, nothing was happening. For minutes and minutes, no actions were possible. Worst of all, for some reason, MY timer was counting down! Even though the Opponent’s turn never properly ended. I just had to close the game and start over.

I do appreciate, however, that the game had apparently given me the win when I logged back in! That’s a nice touch. Actually, for different reasons, the game has stalled like this 3 or 4 times, and all but one of those times, the “You’ve gained Ranked points” animation happened, showing my score growing in the meter, as soon as I logged back in. I hope this is an intentional safety measure. I do appreciate it, but I also hope to be able to play a game with fewer catastrophic bugs in the near future!

But, I’ve gotta say, the game is GREAT for a Beta. I didn’t even know that’s what it was until I checked these forums. So, keep up the good work, folks!

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

It's a desync. The game has been having these issues since launch, but the devs are prioritizing limiting how many credits people can earn over fixing issues with the game.