Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.4.0 Update Discussion Thread

12345679»

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

You were talking about that and expected everything to be fixed in a week? Okay...

I did misread what you posted initially though.

• TechHog

@TPCi_CursedSoup It's been almost 2 weeks and still nothing for an issue that should have been easy to solve. You don't inspire confidence in the project if distributing a deck is too hard for you guys.

• TechHog

@TPCi_CursedSoup Stop ignoring us. Also, you need to put out another survey specifically targeting the No Valid Cards and desync/timer issues so you can figure out what sort of configuration issue is the root cause. It's clear that your internal testing can't pinpoint or reproduce the issues, so this is the only way to squash them. Get the game playable so you can move on to fixing the interface and aesthetic issues that content creators are blasting you for.

• InformalDruid
    InformalDruid Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I played irida and my screen froze like this I could only press valid and all

• Warfy05
    Warfy05 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

So I had someone start their first move, then didn't play for 25 minutes. I would have expected an auto concede on their part at the end of 25 min. This didn't happen, and I couldn't leave the match without conceding. So I force quit the game, now I can't open the game anymore it gets stuck at 9/39 with error 10097.

Had to reload 7 times before it finally worked.

• AbandonedSorrow
    AbandonedSorrow Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

TCG Live Windows app still not working, getting error "No network connection found". If you think i am using a DNS server and using CMD to fix your issue, you can think again. Has been 3 weeks since you said "We are aware of this issue, which is under investigation. While we hope to resolve this as soon as possible..."

• MaddMoxxxi0607
    MaddMoxxxi0607 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

did this update fix the issue with the game just not allowing you to click done or select a card in the middle of your turn either when its a trainer card or any card in general? it's unfortunately caused me to loose multiple matches because i was unable to select a card or click "done"

• Barijho
    Barijho Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

Miraidon stayed hovering so i can't use it anymore, couldn't put in the active spot, not use abilities or anithing. Of course had to concede the match and ranked points. pls fix, like game getting freeze with the only option to continue being concede too...

• Professor_Bear
    Professor_Bear Member Posts: 36
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Getting the right cards is a big issue, and they scrapped the 'Trading' aspect. Big mistake; especially as it's a "trading game"!!