Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Cannot search with search cards!!!!

How is this still a problem? I am not able to search with any of the searching cards. No balls, no searching pokemons, NOTHING. It is UNPLAYABLE on pc. I cannot use the abilities of my cards. None of these cards work properly. (Before you ask. Yes, I do have cards that match the recquirements of searching). I have posted about this problem months ago. This makes me just not want to come back to the game and leave it.

Comments

• Jakaem
    Jakaem Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Answer

Same error here. Biggest annoyance is the top left corner - you see that THERE ARE valid cards in an expected number of them, but the selection prompt says there are none. I am tired of this error on desktop (Windows 10), and even more tired of playing on my phone, and my phone is tired as well since the battery drain is immense even with power saving features enabled on a system level.

• zook29
    zook29 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same here, floating cards, impossible to search in the deck... This game is a joke i regret my migration.

• Captain_Arte
    Captain_Arte Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same problem here, they forced us to migrate on an unfinished game version.

They don't care about players.

• Hyces
    Hyces Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

J’ai exactement ce même problème avec le deck miraidon-ex (talent de miraidon + carte recherche)

• Flyingfox16
    Flyingfox16 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I got exactly same problem today. Windows 10. Cant use Battle VIP Pass, Fog Crystal, Level Ball or Ultra Ball. It making my Gardevoir EX deck quite unplayable.

I am adding screen for some information, maybe it will help.

• Eazy_Bizon
    Eazy_Bizon Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same for me. I migrated to LIVE yesterday and all was fine at first, but ehn searched cards stopped working. Same issue as others above - I can clearly see that there are cards that meet the criteria and it happens with EVERY targeted draw card I have tried.

I tried to close/re-open, restart PC, change resolution settings, nothing helped, today same issue. This is VERY bad for the game and makes me lose the interest after I have JUST decided to give the new game a chance.

Please fix this.

• simonsig
    simonsig Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Have they abandoned Pokemon TCG Live for PC? It works on my mobile, but I prefer to play on PC, but it's been several updates since any ball/battle pass vip cards worked...

• NesquikZA
    NesquikZA Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Name Dropper

I have this exact same problem, it seems to be with specific cards in the deck only. I have removed Battle VIP pass and then it seems to work fine.

• drew130354814
    drew130354814 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

jup have the same problem with nestball and ultra ball

• Kn0tMor3
    Kn0tMor3 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

It happens to me when I put a sub-set trainer into my decks. This is really useful for deck building and testing.

And why the hell this is happening? I'm a software developer and I can't figure out the piece of code who prevent use trainers from sub set lol

Oh and by the way, I cannot play anymore because I got the 10099 message. Yeah, they said they fixed it. Whatever Pokemon.