Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Hisuian Arcanine Bug

The Irresistible Force ability on Hisuian Arcanine gets bugged where it forces me to move ALL energy from one Pokémon to Arcanine. The pop up with the “done” button disappears as soon as you drag and release an energy, and won’t reappear until you grab another to drag it. The Done button will only stay active once ALL the energy has been moved.

The ability says “move A energy, as often as you like”.

This doesn’t seem to occur every time, but I haven’t figured out which set of actions creates it. I play this Arcanine deck using the synergy with Galarian Zapdos

Comments

• mrsowasowa
    mrsowasowa Member Posts: 3
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Upvote! It's a bug. I had to move all energies from all Pokemons to one Arcanine V. Doesn't sound like as I want...

• Spoonerys
    Spoonerys Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Still broken after the update

• pwk5512
    pwk5512 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Yes this was not fixed with most recent update. Am I correct in assuming that because others have posted about this issue here that Pokemon Company/Developers are at least aware of the issue? I just want to make sure it will get fixed eventually.

• mrsowasowa
    mrsowasowa Member Posts: 3
    First Comment 5 Agrees

I was able to hit 'done' while the card was moving to Arcanine from another Pokemon, but there was a glitch that I could move the card anyway.

When I used The Irrestible Force once again, I could not attach any card and I had to concede.

• Street_XP
    Street_XP Member Posts: 11
    First Comment First Anniversary

Same bug. Forced to move ALL energy when using 'irresistable force' ability.

• StarsPro
    StarsPro Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Upvote, just migrated from ptcgo and was disappointed this was a thing. There needs to be a done button when using Irresistible Force. I found I can just wait for the ability to time out but that’s unfun for both me and my opponent.

• Yunyosmurf
    Yunyosmurf Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have the same problem.

• SarueBTG
    SarueBTG Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

They finally fixed it today (03/28)

• Hisuian Arcanine (SIT #090): Fixed an issue where the Irresistible Force Ability forced the player to move all Energy from all their other Pokémon.

🥳🥳🥳