Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Massive Leaks = Delays and consequences for Leakers

MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭
100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

This time, the leak culture menace has gone too far this time. Leaking way too many sensitive information that even gen 10's ruined unless the region's drastically revised. Plus, they also leak every project within the Pokemon company. This is a very serious situation that need to take into account. Not to mention the leakers and those who like leaks need disciplinary action.

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

at this point i don't believe any of those leaks are real we have gotten nothing from the pokemon company this year and we are only waiting for legends z-a they are rarely right plus i don't think that gen 10 would be developed enough that it could be ruined yet

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 LOLs 100 Likes

From my understanding, the leaker refused to leak information on gen 10 for moral reasons, yet proceeded to leak employees' personal information.

Nintendo and Gamefreak might be upset about the internal information and upcoming projects. I don't condone it, but it doesn't bother me.

Doxing however is completely unacceptable. I feel so sorry for the people affected.

• clasingla

wait that happened

if that was the case that is way to bad there is a BIG difference between a leak of some game material and the leak of employee information

that is super disrespectful to all those employees and probably just because of that put those employees at risk and a complete removal of their privacy

when I read this post I honestly thought this was just about another harmless probably fake game leak but if they are revealing personal information that is just not okay

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers

I’m not on YouTube so I don’t know

• PokemiiAC

that is probably illegal

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

I feel like it's at least a little wrong to leak something without permission from the people who made it, but doxing people is absolutely horrible. That's a literal crime that endangers innocent people you don't know who did nothing wrong to you and I hope the leaker faces consequences.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

@TheJeffers regardless of what information being leaked, leaking any top secret company information is intolerable regardless of reason which is why leak culture is just as bad as team rocket. In other words, leak culture are criminals.

• PokemiiAC
  • clasingla

im worried if something happened to the TPCI international would all our data be leaked?

• MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

What a flawed moral compass, so they don't wanna leak game info cause "hurr durr itsa bad to leek da graet gaem" but employee info is fair game? These despicable people are trying to preach moral values that they don't have and it's frankly disgusting, and in the end the ones that suffer the most are the employees as their personal lives may have been turned into chaos.