Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ranking Bug!!

I was 980 on the ranking tree and i switched decks and it reset me back down to 720!! Not cool.....

Comments

• PokeMax430
    PokeMax430 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I met the same situation. I remember when I closed the game last night with 2700 points on ranking tree, but today when I open the game and 2660 now. What is this?

• Pip-pip-lup-lup
    Pip-pip-lup-lup Member Posts: 25
    10 Comments 5 Likes

There is a current bug where people are losing huge chunks of points. Keep flagging your losses. I got hit twice, the first time 140x and the second about 400x. Gutting losses. My win streak was still intact though so it’s not actually recording losses, just a bug.

just report them all and hope that they will restore lost points later. There’s been no real response though.

• Monk_Kem
    Monk_Kem Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary

There is a current bug where people are losing huge chunks of points. Keep flagging your losses. I got hit twice, the first time 140x and the second about 400x. Gutting losses. My win streak was still intact though so it’s not actually recording losses, just a bug.

just report them all and hope that they will restore lost points later. There’s been no real response though.

oh I found the same problem

lost point add to stats around 100 some time 10

and some fashion item roll back to previous time

i have play around 80 match but the game show + 100 match also add 100 lost to stats

why dont they add win point lol

• HeatHall
    HeatHall Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This is the second time I've been reset to 1320 after being in the 1400's! I'll never make it out of Ultra League if I keep getting reset! Please fix this bug!