Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Losing and not being able to take a turn.

I have played alot on the old tcg app, but just trying out the new, and having alot of problems.

My first standard battle: No one had attacked, but it said I was deafeated? (could have been the connection)

Second battle: i have two turns and after that, every time I draw at the start of my turn, i dont get to do anything and the turn goes right to the other player. I was playing against someone who had a Blizzy V.

It is just the new update? What is going on

Comments

• formula1man
    formula1man Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees

I have had similar issues to your second point. I was playing a game with lugia vstar and archeops against regigigas box. After about 4 turns I draw for turn and I cannot use my archeops ability or any item cards (I still had 7 cards in deck) and then But I could still play supporters and attack.

• Street_XP
    Street_XP Member Posts: 11
    First Comment First Anniversary

Similar issue here.

I was knocked out and my last pokemon advanced to the active position. I saw the message "your Turn" and then the game advanced to the other player's turn right after I drew my card. It happened twice today alone. The previous time it skipped me and my opponent. Since there is no chat in game I could not ask him what happened but he put up the puzzled emoji, so I am just assuming his turn was skipped prematurely. He had 10 plus cards in his hand and a powered up active pokemon so I'm sure he would have played something if he was able.

• WhisperDawn
    WhisperDawn Member Posts: 19
    First Answer 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

If there was a confirmation query like in ptcgo - this would not be able to happen so much. This is a terrible bug!

• Sugisaki-Ren
    Sugisaki-Ren Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

me tooo whit that bug ,many lost macht