Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

pokemon unite is making voice chat punishments even stronger

Flametix
Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

first thing i thought was that everyone on these forums who gets vc banned will not like this news

Comments

• HGemini93
    HGemini93 Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    First Answer Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs

I just read the whole article (after turning on the auto-translate to English ofc) and what does this even mean? Like, if I chose to turn on my mic for in-game voice chat I wouldn’t be able to talk normally? Like how I would if I’m among close friends? These voice chat restrictions are great, but also scare me if I accidentally say the wrong thing lol.

• Flametix

well the voice chat ban is kind of infamous already for instantly banning you from voice chat if you get reported, so you probably shouldn't use it anyway, but i guess it didn't really work to stop the abuse so now they really want to scare people away from it. i haven't heard of the new punishments actually being enforced though so idk if they actually have someone listening to the recordings or anything

also they did post an english version here but it pretty much says the same thing

• Reaper1041
    Reaper1041 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Legit I've been banned recently for a month now because I've gone on the mic bearing in mind I haven't even been abusive to people and all I have said is if a person is not at an objective with us to come over and only one time I said you're welcome to someone spamming thanks and I have been banned now. Unite aren't even checking reports they just auto ban

• Flametix

yeah that's how it already worked since day 1, doesn't seem like that part has changed