Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Infinite Queue

Options

my game seems to get stuck on the searching for game, is there really that little amount of players right now? I was playing all morning long and now it just says searching for game for over 3 minutes. I can still cancel search and re-search or edit decks, etc.

Comments

• mice1611
    mice1611 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same with me, i think the game is trying to match you up against player with the same elo/ladder rank ? Idk but its frustrating that the matchmaking is bias, i was on a winning streak and all of the sudden im match with player with higher elo than me and it seems that the game want me to loss with bad starting draw and mulligans etc.

• internetcoward
    internetcoward Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I can allow my game search for a match seemingly indefinitely. I was wondering if it was just me. I’ve never had any issues matching before and I’m not very good or anything.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

It's a bug. Restart the client, and if that doesn't work tru again later.

• SCPeace
    SCPeace Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Same here.. Was working fine. Now, just sits there and nothing.. tried rebooting and reloading

• lostacard
    lostacard Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Yes it seems to be broken, again.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I'm waiting for casual game. No ELO to wait for. Been waiting for an age, finally started a match and they were inactive. I just wanna do the dailies!

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

Casual or ranked is not working for me either and I generally have no problems. Just keep restarting and pray is really all ya can do.

I don't see why the game can't just pair me against whoever. I don't care how good the player is or their elo if that's even a thing for live, just make the match happen...it shouldn't be that hard but everything for this game is hard right now...literally unplayable when you don't find matches.

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

yep I cannot get into a game either. Restarting the game several times hasn't helped. Games busted, when it comes to matchmaking the devs are struggling at this point to keep the servers going .This couldn't come at a worse time either due to forcing ppl to switch with the newest set not coming to ptcgo.