Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

DTE bug on Iron Thorns ex

I was playing against an Iron Thorns ex deck and noticed when the opponent had DTE attached every turn it hit for the full 140 instead of 20 less. There were no stadiums in play or other pokemon with abilities on their bench to counter the DTE damage condition.

Comments

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Name Dropper

Did they have Iron Crown ex on their bench?

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hey there, @Tau202. We recommend opening a ticket so our support team can assist you with this concern. To do so, go to https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

Thank you for posting!

• aeh0512
    aeh0512 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have experienced this as well. Iron Thorns ex was able to one shot my Pidgeot ex with a DTE on. Opponent Tok advantage, obviously knowing about the bug. I also noticed that during the rest of the game, Iron Thorns ex that did not have DTE attached were doing 160 damage. I have submitted a ticket, and with Iron Thorns being such a prominent deck, I hope this gets fixed soon.

• videogames2000
    videogames2000 Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

In either case, did the Iron Thorns ex in question have a Future Booster Energy Capsule attached? This card provides free retreat cost and provides 20 extra damage to opponents with attacks used by the Future pokémon it is attached to.

• TrainerBen84
    TrainerBen84 Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 10 Comments
    edited August 20 #6

It was future Booster capsule giving them 20 extraI damage. Battle log would prove this