Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The Ultimate Pokemon Game

Flareonb0ii
Flareonb0ii Member Posts: 34
Photogenic 10 Comments Name Dropper

For a while I've been thinking about the idea of a romhack of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet called something like Pokémon Complete rainbow that basically is the ultimate Pokémon game i guess ill explain the progression then.

Once you Boot up a new game it tells you stuff like your name, Full date and time as in yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm AM/PM and also tells you which region you would want to start your adventure in then the first thing to do would be to go down to the town lab where you would be greeted by the professor of the region you picked where he would offer you one of three starters depending on the region where after that he would give you a Pokephone issued by a government depending on which region you started in.

Kanto, Sinnoh, Paldea - US

Johto, Unova, Alola, Galar - UK

Hoenn and Kalos - France

Your Handy Pokephone would have a bunch of Applications like A calculator, calendar, Pokedex, Weather (yes, this game has weather and temperature), Clock, GPS, Camera, arcade, Telephone, notepad and a Camera but there is limited storage on it, you basically go through the game as normal collecting gym badges and exploring through the region but not to mention that you don't have a Rival and evil team members are side quests, after Defeating the Champion you move on to the next region where you basically collect gym badges and catch more Pokémon to move on to the next region doing this action again and again etc. also the level in this game has also been change to Cap out at 127 instead of 100, a ton of more features include, Each region having their own Historical Museum about the regions own history, There is an advancement system with a ton of advancements, you can meet Characters from Previous Pokémon games from visiting their certain house dates and weather can affect what happens in the Pokémon world like how Mew could spawn at nugget bridge even night on Dec. 31, You can travel to real world locations at the Airport in Johto, I guess that's really everything I have to explain here.

Comments