Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Option to turn off turn limit timer in a friendly game

hi is there a option to turn off the turn limit timer when playing with with a friend.?

My son really wants to play me but he does not like to be rushed it's really hard to show him his options and get him to learn the game when it's a all on a time limit.

If there is not a option could one be added in a future update.

Best Answer

Answers

• Bearski_d
    Bearski_d Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Thought not thanks for the confirmation.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

That makes sense... but kind of scary to let the devs mess up with timer related stuff, I can only imagine what can go wrong by adding that simple option…

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Yeah this is a good idea, but the devs would probably invent like twenty other time-related issues trying to put it in place; we've got enough as it is.

• itsemmaelise
    itsemmaelise Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

There needs to be an ability to toggle the timer on matches with friends. This makes the game incredibly inaccessible to new players, as well as anyone with disabilities that may require more time. Playing with friends is not ranked and is a logical way for people to learn and get comfortable with the game. It is ruined by an exceedingly quick timer preventing the ability to read all the cards in play, etc.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hi trainers! We appreciate all the feedback, will share everyone's input with the team.